Saturday, September 27, 2008

Free shipping by GoJane and Sephora


Go baby go, if you live in US, you can get your favorite look delivered right to your door and for free! My favourite internet store offers free shipping for all orders over 50 dollars, what is not hard to spend. Also this weeks deals include basic tanks for less than fiver (http://www.gojane.com/28569.html) and fringe sandals as the lastest hit. Gotta think about it...

Also Sephora (www.sephora.com) tries to seduce me with their free shipping for orders on more than 25 dollars. Considering I need new makeup and I still didn´t buy any colorful eyeliner, my money will go straight to Sephora... And what about the new DKNY fragrance? My green apple will be green with envy, if I will get the DKNY Delicious night perfume. 

No comments: